Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, the Restaurant 90° East is found on the path leading to the beautiful Trou d’Eau Douce Beach and just next to the WE Beach Bar. The decor is rustic…white furniture and rope clad columns under the vast thatch roof instantly convey a friendly, relaxed and authentic atmosphere. The cuisine is both local and international. The smiling and caring Family Members are always ready to help and the manager very attentive to the guests’ welfare is often seen chatting to everyone and taking the pulse!
- Seats: 110
- Cuisine: local and international
- Breakfast: Buffet between 07:30 and 10:30
- Lunch: Buffet or a la carte menu between 12:30 and 14:30
(Picnic box available as from 08:00 on request with prior booking)
- Tea Time: Tea / Coffee with pancakes between 16:00 and 17:00
- Dinner: Special theme buffet or table d’hôte menu from 19:00 to 21:00
An unavoidable stop, a Mauritian way of life and Street Food experience… A bright blue 4-wheel tin cart stationed in-between the WE Beach Bar and to Ayo le Dodo, Kid’s Club, is waiting for Attitude’s guests. Chilli bites, rotis, dim sums, aubergine fritters and pickles are among the wide varieties of local specialities offered…A must!
- Cuisine: Mauritian street food concept
- Lunch: from 12:00 to 15:00
- Tea time: from 16:00 to 18:00
Pancakes, tea, coffee, sweet localgoodies
Call us +230 204 38 20 or get an online quote