The main restaurant with its seaside atmosphere is opened from 7:30 to 10:00 for breakfast, from 12:30 to 15:00 for à la carte lunch and between 19:30 and 21:30 for dinner – different theme buffets or table d’hôte. A tasty and multi flavoured cuisine: finding yourself at times in Asia or India at others in Europe or Africa. Discover the colourful and perfumed tropical fruits and vegetables… If you wish and upon request, you will be provided with a picnic basket for your special Ile aux Cerfs excursion or Otentik Discovery outing.
Dress code: decent at meal times, at dinner casual and elegant, no shorts. No swimwear and pareos inside the restaurant and bar areas please.
- Seats: 120
- Cuisine: local and international
- Breakfast: buffet from 07:30 to 10:00
- Lunch: buffet or à la carte from 12:30 to 15:00 or picnic basket on request
- Dinner: special theme buffet or table d’hôte from 19:30 to 21:30
Rustic and genuine look: shady straw umbrellas wooden tables and high stools, Mauritian street food concept and good mood on the beach! At lunch, tea time and in-between, you will not only taste but thoroughly enjoy our local « rotis » ,« faratas », « dholl puris » and traditional Mauritian rolls filled with « Cari Zordi », today’s curry, pickles and Mauritian chutneys. Our caring chefs will be at your service. Enjoy!
- Cuisine: Mauritian street food concept
- Lunch: from 12:30 to 15:00
- Tea time: from 16:00 to 18:00
Under its yellow tin roof, Kot Nou has a local beach cottage atmosphere. Its typical “granmamas’ Mauritian cuisine is a true reflection of the island’s culinary traditions with blends of spicy and exquisite tastes. Discover all the flavours of this beautiful island! Also venue to the much-awaited Otentik Cuisine cooking class!
- Cuisine: typically Mauritian
- Dinner: from 19:30 to 21:30
- Open 4 days a week (as from half-board package)
Lobster menu available on request at extra cost at Moonrise, our open-air lounge area
Call us +230 204 38 20 or get an online quote