Quarantine stays in Mauritius
All unvaccinated travellers (International, Mauritians and local residents) entering Mauritius will need to book a 14-day quarantine stay. You will have to stay in your hotel room and meals will be delivered to your room.
Ensure a stylish quarantine stay by choosing 3* Coin de Mire Attitude. The spacious rooms are open-plan and each has an outdoor terrace with views of the tropical gardens or the turquoise lagoon.
They talk about us
A quarantine stay is for unvaccinated travellers
- You must book a quarantine stay in an official quarantine hotel such as Coin de Mire Attitude, which includes meals and transfers
- You will be required to stay in your hotel room for 14 days and meals will be delivered to your room
- You will have a PCR test on your day of arrival, day 7 and day 14
- After a negative PCR test on day 14, you can freely explore the island
- Official quarantine hotel booking such as Coin de Mire Attitude
- Negative PCR test result obtained 5-7 days before departure from the final point of embarkation
For full entry details, visit Mauritius Now