PHASE 1 | 15 July to 30 September 2021
During phase 1, we are welcoming vaccinated guests to the island for a hotel holiday for a stay from 1 to 14 days. This means you can use all the hotel facilities and relax around the pool and on the designated stretch of beach edging the hotel. You must stay within the perimeter of the hotel for 14 days and, after a negative test on day 14, you will be able to explore the island.
Like every Attitude Hotels, 3* Tropical Attitude & 4* Zilwa Attitude hotels are part of our Positive Impact movement.
Our goal: to establish sustainable tourism by protecting the environment, supporting local economie and taking care of the local community.
Zero single-use plastic for the guest experience
Training of Family Members in eco-responsible actions
Supplies from local producers
Automatic air conditioning cut-off system
0 motorised watersports
To experience during your Hotel Holiday stay
Passengers must be fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine recognized by the Mauritian authorities.
Guests will have a mandatory PCR test on arrival at the airport in Mauritius. They will also have a test on day 7 and day 14 of their stay, which will be carried out in their hotel room.
If a second dose of a vaccine is required to be fully vaccinated, this must be given at least 14 days before arrival.
Passengers under 18 years of age are currently exempted from vaccination at this time. However, they will need to undergo a PCR test. Passengers must undergo a PCR test between day 5 and day 7 before their arrival in Mauritius. To travel to Mauritius, this test must be negative.
After 14 days, if PCR test are negative and all other people in the hotel are negative, including our Family Members, they will be allowed to leave the hotel and explore the island.
Guests will be required to maintain social distancing during their stay while circulating around the hotel premises. They will be able to remove their mask at the beach or swimming pool and when seated at a table or at the bar
Click here for more details on Covid-19 protocols implemented in our hotels.
• The housekeeping service in the room will be done in strict compliance with sanitary protocols
• In the restaurant, there will be no buffet. Guests will be able to remove their mask when seated but must put the mask back on if they get up or go to the washroom
• At the bar, during musical entertainment, seated customers may remove their masks
• Watersports are allowed without masks. In the case of activities such as yoga and aquagym, a distance of two metres must be kept between each guest
• The hotel gym will be open in compliance with sanitary protocols, and by prior appointment only
• Hotel shops will be open and the maximum capacity will be shown on the door. Guests must wear a mask within the shop
• Nightclubs will not be operational
• The spa service will be available except for the hammam and the sauna
• The kids’ club at Zilwa Attitude will be operational in strict compliance with sanitary protocols
Mandatory documents to enter Mauritius
- Certified COVID-19 safe hotel booking with an approved hotel such as Zilwa Attitude or Tropical Attitude
- Negative PCR test result obtained 5-7 days before departure from the final point of embarkation
- Vaccination card
For full entry details, visit Mauritius Now