Rustic and friendly, Les Alizés sits 110 guests. Open at all meal times and offering either a table d’hôte menu, or Western, Chinese, Indian buffets as well as Mauritian cooking, it is conveniently located in-between the bar and the swimming pool area. The atmosphere is relaxed yet lively. Subash, the head of the restaurant and all the Family Members welcome you with a smile and are more than happy to help.
- Cuisine: local and international
- Breakfast: buffet from 07:30 to 10:00
- Lunch: buffet or table d’hôte from 12:00 to 14:30
Picnic box available as from 08:00 (on request the day before)
- Dinner: Special theme buffet or table d’hôte from 19:00 to 22:00
Kot Nou, “just like home” is the Attitude Hotel’s Mauritian signature restaurant. Cosy and authentic, in a tropical environment...shaded lights, feet in the sand, the Chef proposes an innovative fusion of our grandma’s traditional cuisine with blends of spicy and exquisite tastes. The atmosphere is friendly and cool, no fuss, all smiles! To avoid any disappointment, book well in advance!
- Cuisine: Mauritian
- Dinner: open 4 days a week
Discover the 'must-try' of Mauritian Street food at 'Taba-J'. Steps away from the swimming pool...'Gato Pima', 'Mine bouille', 'Samosas'...try them all while you chill under the shades the tropical almond trees or during a Pétanque game with our Family Members.
- Cuisine: Mauritian street food concept
- Lunch: from 12:00 to 15:00
- Tea Time: from 16:00 to 17:00
Call us +230 204 38 20 or get an online quote