La Pointe aux Piments
Situated almost right on the beach, La Pointe aux Piments Restaurant with its contemporary design, its comfortable wooden furniture, zen colours and new buffet area welcomes you for breakfast, lunch and dinner in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
- Cuisine: local and international
- Breakfast: buffet from 07:30 to 10:00
- Lunch: buffet or à la carte from 12:00 to 14:30 or picnic basket on request
- Dinner: special theme buffet (live cooking) or table d'hôte from 19:00 to 22:00
Specialising in seafood, "à la carte", restaurant L'Océan and its breathtaking view on the ocean…A fine rendez-vous for fish and seafood lovers, L'Océan à la carte restaurant, sitting right on the beach and so close to the sea, deserves its name. Open for dinner, L'Océan offers among many other specialities: the calamari Mauritian sauce or the prawn rougaille.
- Cuisine: À la carte seafood restaurant li>Dinner: open from Monday to Saturday from 19:30 to 22:00 (with supplement)
- Prior booking requested
- Lobster evening on the beach once a week (with a supplement)
Blends of spicy and exquisite tastes, Kot Nou, our signature restaurant welcomes you to savor "just like home" dishes. A true reflection of the island's culinary traditions.
- Cuisine:Typical Mauritian cuisine
- Dinner: 3 days per week
- Included as from Half Board package
Enjoy genuine Mauritian street food prepared with care by our chefs: savory treats for lunch and sweet delights for the afternoon tea.
- Cuisine:Mauritian street food concept
- Lunch: from 12:00 to 15:00
- Tea time: from 16:00 to 18:00. Local snacks are served
Call us +230 204 38 20 or get an online quote