Gender equality - Attitude is committed!
Even today, half of the world's population does not have access to the same rights and privileges. At Attitude, we have decided to fight against these inequalities and imbalances that weaken our society. We cannot imagine a healthy, modern and prosperous society without a strong commitment to the environment, the local economy and the local community: 3 interdependent axes that reflect our raison d'être.
Through these actions, we strive to provide a fair and equitable working environment for all of our Family Members. We also strive to provide a more inclusive experience for our customers.
So, what have we done?
We set up the Equality Committee with 6 Attitude Family Members
The aim was to put in place strong and tangible actions that remove gender stereotypes & empower women. These are fully integrated into the lives of our employees and the experience of our customers.
- We doubled paternity leave for all new fathers: we are now offering them 5 extra days of leave over and above those provided by law
- We trained all of our kids’ club teams on inclusion and gender stereotypes .
- We launched our new careers site, which is stereotype-free : Every job title is gender-neutral and the photos are inclusive.
We maintain a balanced representation of women and men to encourage gender diversity in the workplace.
- We have put changing tables in the women's and men's toilets!
- No stereotypes in our Kids Club : we encourage gender balance in activities.
- We have removed gender stereotypes from our marketing images
- We offer gender-neutral gifts in rooms
- We have removed gender stereotypes from our marketing offers
- We organised a talking circle with professional coaches
- We organised a Talk Series on the theme "A more inclusive society: the key role of female leadership" to which a large number of employees are invited
- On 8 March, on the occasion of International Women's Rights Day, we organised internal awareness-raising for our Family Members on the theme: #breakthebias
- At Christmas, we offer gender-neutral gifts to all of the kids staying in our family-friendly hotels. These gifts are given according to age an not gender.
- In French, we pay particular attention to language using masculine or feminine words, ensuring equality wherever possible.
We want our staff to be themselves
and look how they want to look!
Regardless of gender, it’s up to our staff whether they have short, medium, long or no hair!